Murcia Trike Tours Terms & Conditions
All clients / passengers will be required to sign confirming that they have read and agree to Murcia Trike Tours terms and conditions.
- Hotel Pickups – by arrangement and please wait outside accommodation 5-10 minutes prior to pick-up time.
- Pickup times may vary depending on traffic.
- Hotel pickups are not available for hop on tours.
- It is the passenger’s obligation by law to wear a helmet and safety belt(supplied by Murcia Trikes).
- Smoking is not permitted aboard the Trike.
- Passengers are responsible for wearing suitable clothing to reflect seasonal weather conditions, enclosed shoes, sunscreen, camera or video to record
- Murcia Trike Tours accept no responsibility for passengers personal effects.
- Children are full fare passenger and must be a minimum of 12 years of age.
- Due to the nature of this activity, Murcia Trike Tours nor any of its employees accepts responsibility for any injuries resulting from passengers
with medical conditions that may deem this activity unsuitable for them.
- Murcia Trike Tours nor any of its employees accepts responsibility for any injuries or loss due to passengers not following the drivers
instructions or acting in a dangerous manner without due regard for their own safety and those around them.
- A copy of the Companies PI insurance is available on request.
- Murcia Trike Tours will not be held liable for fines due to irresponsible or dangerous practices or general law infringements by the
- Murcia Trike Tours accepts no responsibility for passengers leaving the tour prior to completing the agreed tour.
- Should the driver feel that any passenger is acting in a dangerous manner without due regard for their own safety
and those around them, Murcia Trike Tours reserves the right to cancel the tour on those grounds without refund.
- Your safety whilst on our tours is our highest priority and we will advise you of the Do’s & Don'ts prior to your tour. If in our opinion we
consider you to be unsuitable for travel for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel your tour with no refund.
- All Voucher bookings have no cash alternative & are non refundable once booked. Tours booked by voucher may be rescheduled by the client within 7
days of the booking.
- In the event of a voucher booking no show we reserve the right to void the voucher.
- All bespoke tour costs must be paid in full at least seven days prior to the scheduled time of the tour.
- Cancellation Policy for prepaid / bespoke tours.
- 7 days or more before the commencement time a full refund will be given
- 24 hours or more before the commencement time a 50% refund will be given
- No show - no refund will be made.
- Individual Passengers should not be heavier than 110Kgs.
- Total Weight limit of passengers not to exceed 198Kgs.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances we reserve the right to shorten, cancel or re schedule tours and itineraries and days of operation
- Tours for Mobility impaired or disabled passengers; a carer, family member or friend must accompany them to offer assistance as required.